The new Marchhart sheet metal centre is finished!
Production in the new hall - supported by state-of-the-art machinery - has begun!
Big hall, long construction time? You might think so, but the building was finished in just 4 months!
After the start of construction in September, the foundation, walls and the impressive roof trusses were assembled within a very short time. Metre-long roof elements were delivered by special truck transport, and prefabricated wall elements could be inserted to fit precisely. Glass lighting elements were installed in the walls as well as in the roof area and provide pleasant daylight. By the end of December, the outer shell of the hall was ready!
Then we concentrated on the inside of the sheet metal centre:
• The new machines and the sheet metal rack storage were set up
• Office, sanitary and social rooms were comfortably furnished
This project is financially supported by measures for growth in enterprises with funds from the European Regional Development Fund and by subsidies from the federal government and the province of Burgenland. For more information on IWB/EFRE, please visit www.efre.gv.at.
The schedule was right:
• launch of construction: September 2020
• completion of the hall: end of December 2020
• installation of the new machinery: January through May 2021
• full production launch: May 2021